Thursday, August 2, 2007

Thursday, August 2- Goodbye, Erin!




This morning the Fantastic Four lost one. We took Erin to the airport this morning. Seeing her off was a group of children, tears in their eyes, begging her to stay. After we got back from the airport, there were still children hanging around outside our rooms, not wanting to believe she is really gone.

Erin, you made such an impression on these children. Thank you for your help with the English and Creole signs. I have a feeling I will be hearing your name often while I am here. I miss you already! Come back and visit soon!

As a final farewell to Erin, we had a dance party for her in the secondary school. By looking at the pictures, you can see how much the kids love her, and how much she will be missed.

2 comments:

  1. I have to say...great pose...put on your dancing shoes! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete