Sunday, April 24, 2011

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I head to Port au Prince, and then back to Arizona on Tuesday.

My heart is heavy because I always hate leaving Espwa, but I am excited to see my family, friends, and finally bring Wilson to see where I am from.

Please keep following my blog. I will still be updating about Haiti, but will also add a twist- A Haitian's first experience of the United States. We have some big plans- camping, Disneyland, San Fran, California, and hopefully a trip to the East Coast as well as Missouri.

Again- keep following. I can't tell you how much I appreciate knowing you are out there.

Mesi.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Dear Paige,
    Good luck to you and Wilson. You definitely deserve a lot of happiness after all you have given to Father Marc's children.
    Danielle and Larry

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot about the trip to Wisconsin!

    ReplyDelete