Saturday, October 20, 2007

Soulja Boy

This post is for Jill, Lynne, my Mom, and Adrian...

So one of the biggest influences I have been on these children, aside from trying to teach them English, compassion, and manners is... introducing them to new music.

I downloaded the Soulja Boy video on my iPod, knowing that it is huge right now in the States, and the kids instantly fell in love with the silly song as well. Here is Fery- aka Soulja Boy- with his hat, towel, and shades with writing (or in this case stickers) on them. He has also become an expert at the dance, as he studies the video.

He writes Soulja Boy on his schoolwork, and answers to that name. I love these kids!

3 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to see Fery do that dance. I am sure you have had lots of fun with that dance number, Paigey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mamma O. You should record him doing his dance of it and then post it. That would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is hilarious. so happy i taught you that dance!

    ReplyDelete