Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Little Piece of Arizona


Yesterday we went to check on the progress of the earth bag house. Although the windows are a little crooked, and the door is slightly lopsided, it's really coming along. It looks really, really great- almost like an adobe house in Arizona! Father Marc said Arizona is his inspiration for the design of the house. Here is a picture of the front entry wall- Sammy and another boy designed and put this mural on it. When it is finished I will add more pictures. Pretty nice, huh?

3 comments:

  1. It looks great, Paige! Everyone should be proud of their efforts and creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Paige, This is your sister, Jill. I love you and miss you so much, and so does Sam. I just want to let you know that I'm thinking about you, always. I miss you, and hope all is well. Take care and be safe, I wish you could come home! I love you,

    Love, William. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Auntie Pat. Everyone needs to give themselves a pat on the back once in a while.

    Will,

    I miss you too- a whole lot. Give Sam a big hug for me. I accidentally called Chub Sam yesterday!

    ReplyDelete