Friday, October 22, 2010

Nail Polish Extravaganza!

I have been M.I.A for the past week because I was staying busy with a group of 7 fabulous visitors from Wisconsin. We had soccer tournaments, CPR/First Aid training, Klinik "cleaning", clothing organization, prison visits, and much more.

Below is a little glimpse of one of our afternoon activities. Not going to lie, being surrounded by boys 95% of the time, it was nice to have a little "girl time".


All of our little girlies patiently waiting for their turn to be pampered.


Shelly working on a pedi. Shelly speaks French, so she was a huge hit, and quickly made friends.


Shelly's daughter Dylan was also much loved by the little girlies. (I think the feeling was mutual.)



Me with my little lovies. Nancy had a cut toe, so she chose a mani instead of a pedi.

Marian working on a pedicure. She was a kick, and loved dancing with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment