Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Back Home

Here are a few of the beautiful faces that welcomed me back to Espwa.  

I have been gone for four months, but it feels like only a couple days- telling me that Espwa truly is a second home for me.  

I jumped right back into the swing of things, receiving hugs from the kids and Amanda, food from Linda, and "I have a job for you" from Father Marc. I couldn't have asked for a better welcome. 

I will be here for 20 days (but who's counting), and have a lot planned.  I will do my best to break my bad habit, and update my blog OFTEN.  I have learned to not make promises, and will not say "daily", but it will be often.  So be ready!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paige-
    I'm so glad to read that you arrived safely and received such a warm welcome! I'm be keeping you close in heart, and I know that these 20 days will just fly by...Stay busy and happy, too!
    Love you, AP

    ReplyDelete